Are you looking for the best SEO companies in Canada to help you with your search engine presence? If so, you’re in luck.
When it comes to SEO, Canadian businesses have a unique set of challenges. Not only do you need to optimize for search engines, but you must also consider cultural, linguistic, and geographic factors.
That’s why finding the right SEO company is critical to the success of your overall digital footprint.
This blog post will go over the top 15 best Canadian SEO companies. By the end of this post, you should better understand which Canadian SEO company is the best fit for you and your business goals.
1. Search Engine People
Located in Pickering, Canada, Search Engine People is among the top SEO agencies in Canada.
The firm was established in 2001 and offers SEO, PPC, content marketing, conversion optimization, and digital planning services. Their only goal is to increase traffic and sales for your company.
- It’s incredible that the agency has 20 years of experience and has served 2,000 clients in its journey.
- They offer quarterly strategy reviews, monthly evaluations, and real-time reporting.
- The agency had been recognized among Profit Magazine’s 100 Fastest Growing Startups five years in a row.
- The Manifest has listed them as the best SEO service provider in Canada.
- Despite being an old SEO company, they haven’t won any awards or certifications for their services.
- They don’t provide a free consultation or SEO audit to prospects; you need to hire them before you can get an audit or a strategic action plan.
2. Edkent Media
Established in 2014, Edkent Media is a digital marketing firm providing SEO services in Canada with headquarters in Ontario.
The agency experts collaborate with you to develop a unique marketing strategy that meets your financial requirements and your company’s goals.
- The agency has been highlighted by renowned media organizations such as Entrepreneur, Forbes, Inc., Tech Crunch, and The Huffington Post.
- You can take advantage of their free 30-minute strategy session to review your concerns and discuss potential solutions.
- They are updated about the latest SEO algorithms because they are Google Partners.
- The agency has published SEO case studies of past clients to help you make an informed decision.
- They have enclosed only 2 SEO case studies of their past work, which might not be enough for certain businesses to consider them.
- The agency hasn’t mentioned whether they provide regular monthly or quarterly client reports.
Courimo is one of the best Canadian SEO companies that assist small and large companies in achieving their objectives.
It has a powerful customer-centric approach toward each of its clients. Further, their team is exceptionally skilled at developing solutions that produce innovative outcomes.
- The agency is a Google Certified Partner and accredited by a well-known listing firm, GoodFirms.
- You get a free 30-minutes, no-obligation strategy session where you can discuss your SEO status and the strategy for future growth.
- The agency promises to work for free if you don’t achieve Google rankings within 90 days.
- You will get an in-depth report that includes keyword ranking and the SEO status of your website.
- You don’t get any case studies of past clients on the website to understand if they fulfill their promises.
- The agency has not won any awards or certifications for its digital solutions.
4. Let’s Get Optimized
Let’s Get Optimized has been among the most affordable SEO services in Canada for over 20 years. It offers affordable, specialized digital solutions to increase the search engine visibility of its clients.
Some of the most well-known businesses in Canada have collaborated with the firm to develop cutting-edge ROI & revenue marketing solutions.
- SEMfirms and GoodFirms have included them in their list of the top SEO agencies in Canada.
- The agency believes that every business has its requirements. That’s why you get customized packages.
- They have 15+ years of experience in the SEO field and have successfully navigated through harsh SEO algorithm changes.
- You get brief monthly reports outlining the modifications to your website and potential growth opportunities.
- It has enclosed a few names of case studies, but you don’t get detailed results to analyze their past performance.
- It would also have been better if they had received any honors or awards.
Seoplus+ is an award-winning agency that has offices all around Canada and serves clients internationally there as well.
The agency pledges to develop and carry out a thorough online marketing strategy for its clients. Further, it employs the latest data-driven technology to provide targeted visitors to your website through organic rankings.
- The agency has won Global Search Awards and Canadian Search Awards and got nominated for Global Agency Awards.
- It’s a Google Premier, Meta Business, and Microsoft Advertising Partner.
- All their plans come with 24/7 dashboard access and a monthly report about your website’s SEO status.
- The agency has enclosed a few case studies, which is a great way to understand if they are suitable for you.
- Their base plan is on the higher side, so it may be a concern if you are a new business or on a budget.
6. Major Tom
Major Tom is a marketing firm providing SEO services in Canada to companies of every size.
It offers brand strategy, SEO, paid search, and social media marketing services. Further, they focus on delivering exceptional results by adhering to the client’s business objectives.
- The company has received more than 60 honors, including Google Premier Partner and Hermes Creative Awards.
- Their clients have received outstanding results from them. You can see evidence of this in the work section of their website.
- Over its 20+ years as a digital marketing agency, the company has helped 1000+ businesses increase their online presence.
- The agency provides comprehensive data on growth indicators, site authority, and your SERP rank at each level.
- The agency doesn’t specify whether they offer you a flexible monthly payment option or bind you in a package.
Brandlume, a global online agency for digital marketing, branding, and websites, can assist you in expanding your business.
The agency’s effective digital techniques increase visibility online while attracting customers to your company website. Further, it has the business expertise and artistic talent to get things done and deliver results.
- It has distinguished itself as one of Canada’s top SEO service providers from GoodFirms, SEMFirms, and SEOblog.
- The agency has been glowingly featured on Forbes, Entrepreneur, Inc., Google News, BMA, CBS, and NBC.
- It has worked with over 6400 companies and 400 agencies worldwide.
- You get online marketing services at wholesale rates, without contracts, and with a free consultation.
- The lack of case studies may make you feel a little skeptical about their performance, especially in terms of work completion and better results.
8. Social Media 55
Social Media 55 assists you in achieving your online business objectives to drive better leads and revenue. Their “a la carte” style solutions will optimize your capacity to interact with your target market.
Furthermore, they collaborate closely with you to create a unique online strategy.
- GoodFirms and AgencySpotter recognize the agency as Best Canadian SEO Companies.
- They have worked with numerous companies, and you can read through the case studies on their website to see the big brands they have worked with and the sort of results they have driven.
- The agency has been featured in many renowned publications such as The Manifest, Yahoo Finance, Markets Insider, and CV Magazine.
- You also get a free consultation and tailored plans per your requirements.
- Despite being an esteemed agency, it hasn’t won many honors or awards from credible institutions.
- They don’t have an ongoing partnership with or certification from Google or similar marketing technology companies.
9. 1st on the List Promotion
Since 1997, 1st on the List Promotion Inc. has concentrated on providing organic SEO services in Canada. Since SEO has always been their primary focus, they give search marketing, the newest trends, and the best practices their complete attention.
Additionally, they work with a select group of clients and aim to develop lasting business partnerships with them.
- They have a combined 25 years of experience and are familiar with SEO and its ever-changing algorithms.
- DesignRush, The Manifest, and SEMfirms have accredited them as the best SEO service provider.
- The company is a prominent Google, Microsoft, Hubspot, and Semrush Partner.
- The agency doesn’t mention if they provide clients with monthly reports to track the progress of ongoing projects.
- Even though it is one of the oldest companies, they are yet to receive or get nominated for awards like the Canadian or Global Search Awards.
10. Blink Digital Consulting
Blink Digital Consulting is the next agency on our list of the best Canadian SEO companies, proudly serving Canadian businesses since 2019. Its knowledgeable team works with you to create unique, organic SEO growth plans that yield excellent results.
- The agency has finished more than 2500 projects and produced more than 7000 leads for their clients.
- You get a money-back guarantee for the six-month package. The company will return your money if your business doesn’t expand.
- The agency accepts monthly payments for its SEO services. You also get regular reports to track the progress of your projects.
- You get a free consultation before you decide to put in real money.
- The business was started in 2019 and is still a young player in digital marketing. So compared to many others on this list, they lack experience, industry connections, and awards from reputable bodies.
11. Andy Kuiper Internet Marketing
Andy Kuiper Internet Marketing is a small one-person SEO company that offers individualized, one-on-one assistance.
Andy understands that the companies are more search engine-relevant, ultimately boosting targeted website traffic. Further, the firm provides clients with search optimization services focused on outcomes.
- The agency is accredited A+ by Better Business Bureau and verified by Best Of the Web and TopSEOs.
- They do not bind you to any monthly contracts. You only pay for the SEO services you need. Therefore, it’s one of the most affordable SEO services in Canada.
- Some key clients are Abalon Construction, Alta Storage, Centerline Paving, and Electra Health.
- It has 13+ years of SEO experience, successfully providing clients with noticeable results.
- The agency is ideal only for small and medium-sized businesses.
- You don’t get to read any case studies on their website.
12. Konstruct Digital
Established in 2012, Konstruct Digital has become one of Canada’s top leaders in search marketing for B2B companies across all industries.
The agency uses data-driven SEO and predictive analytics for gathering and grouping semantic data to get the best results. Further, they aim to use the best marketing strategies to assist businesses in growing and achieving their goals.
- The agency is a Google Certified Partner and a Mailchimp and Shopify Partner.
- The agency has been featured in Forbes, Medium, Vice, The Drum, and Social Media Explorer.
- You can read through several case studies containing details of their past projects to get to know them better and make an informed decision before investing real money.
- This agency believes in transparency and forming long-term relationships with clients. Hence, it prioritizes providing monthly reports through which clients can track progress.
- The agency hasn’t really caught the attention of industry associations, media organizations, or SEO publications. Hence, their list of awards, accolades, or notable mentions is short.
Delante is a global digital marketing company founded in 2015. They assist companies all across the world increase their search visibility.
Their team internalizes your company’s objectives and works for the most remarkable results. Further, they engage in long-term client relationships and employ unique SEO strategies to help you rank in SERPs.
- The agency was a finalist for the UK Search Awards, European Search Awards, and Global Search Awards. Additionally, they have received both International Performance Marketing and Global Agency awards.
- It has worked in the SEO sector for more than seven years and has clients in more than 20 nations.
- The website contains many case studies containing details of some of its most impactful projects.
- GoodFirms and DesignRush rank them as one of the best Canadian SEO companies.
- It’s unclear whether the agency provides monthly reports to clients.
- It has no partnerships with or certifications from Google, Semrush, or other similar companies.
14. SEO Efficiency
SEO Efficiency has assisted businesses in achieving significant traffic and higher conversion rates with their SEO services since its establishment in 2012.
It’s a strong team that can revitalize your website and bring in more relevant traffic. Further, choosing them ensures that your business is in reliable hands.
- It has spent over 10 years assisting 100+ businesses with top-class services.
- You get a free SEO video audit where their specialists will review your website and offer recommendations for how to fix them.
- The agency provides timely reports on your website’s progress; you will find information on backlinks, incoming leads, and keyword rankings, among other things.
- You will find several case studies of their past work on their website. It’ll help you set correct expectations before you purchase their services.
- None of the listing agencies besides The Manifest have ranked them as one of the best Canadian SEO companies.
- Compared to many other agencies on this list, this agency hasn’t earned many industry awards.
MacRAE’S is last on our list of the best Canadian SEO companies. It assists your company in ranking higher in internet searches via different on-page & off-page optimization techniques.
The agency’s team is a group of innovative thinkers who provide strategic advice to make you more prominent on search engines and generate leads to achieve success.
- The agency has 20+ years of experience assisting B2B and B2C companies with lead generation and boosting their search engine presence.
- It provides prospects with a free SEO audit or consultation.
- Many renowned listing agencies like GoodFirms, The Manifest, and DesignRush have accredited them.
- Despite being an old SEO company in Canada, they haven’t won any awards, such as the Canadian or Global Search Awards.
- The agency doesn’t clarify whether they give clients regular reports to monitor progress.
You now have access to our list of the best Canadian SEO companies that’ll boost your search engine presence.
It doesn’t matter if you are looking for an agency to help you with local or nationwide SEO; these companies will produce exceptional results. For instance, all of these agencies can help you generate more revenue.
However, you must ensure that you choose an agency with a track record of producing quality outcomes.
With the proper agency, your company will grow, attract more relevant leads, and rank higher in SERPs.