Are you looking for the best digital marketing agency in Utah? With so many options, knowing which one is right for your business can take a lot of work.
Don’t worry – we have done the hard part for you and produced this list of the 15 best digital marketing agencies in Utah. These companies have the knowledge and experience to help you take your business to the next level.
From website design to SEO and PPC, these digital marketing experts are the top of the line in Utah.
Additionally, these agencies have passed our stringent metrics to be here.
Let’s see what they can do for your business:
1. Avalaunch Media
Avalaunch Media is a digital marketing agency in Utah in Silicon Slopes, located at the base of the Wasatch Mountains.
The agency manages all aspects of digital marketing, covering content marketing, PPC, paid media, and SEO. Also, their staff of specialists aids businesses in navigating the changing requirements of marketing channels.
- The agency has been listed in Inc. 5000 and has won Davey, Stevie, Muse, and the Telly Awards.
- The firm has worked with well-known companies like Salesforce, GoPro, and Coca-Cola.
- The agency has enclosed a few case studies, which you can read to set the right expectations before getting their services.
- The agency is a Google and Microsoft partner featured in Forbes, Business Insider, Inc., and Mashable.
- The agency is yet to mention if they offer you a monthly payment option or bind you in a package.
- The agency hasn’t mentioned if you get a free website audit and consultation before hiring them.
2. TMD Marketing
Founded in 2013, TMD Marketing works as a team with you to put you on the pathway toward long-term growth and help you achieve all of your objectives.
Their team shares your company’s objectives and works for the best results. Also, the agency has experience working with clients in various industries, from small local businesses to large organizations.
- The company is Google Premier and Meta Business Partner. DesignRush also accredits them.
- It offers brief real-time reports outlining the modifications to your website and potential growth opportunities.
- The agency believes that every business has its requirements. That’s why they offer customized packages.
- The agency boasts 9+ years of experience in the SEO field.
- You may find the lack of case studies concerning since you can’t see any evidence of past work completion and better results.
- Its website has not mentioned any awards or recognition from reputable organizations.
3. Pouch Marketing
Pouch Marketing provides digital marketing services in Utah. The awesome team here aims to increase your internet visibility and traffic and assist you in turning leads into conversions.
It has collaborated with Fortune 500 companies and small regional enterprises. Their knowledgeable team will assist you in maximizing your return on investment.
- It provides prospects with a free competitive audit to inform them how to improve.
- You can easily find numerous case studies on the website involving some of their previous clientele.
- The agency offers a customized plan to ensure you only invest an amount commensurate with your business requirements.
- The agency’s portfolio of past clients includes Chatbooks, Cotopaxi, Spikeball, Bullstrap, and Casper.
- It has not been mentioned or accredited by any reputable listing agencies.
- It has not won any awards for its services. Also, the agency hasn’t partnered with Google or other marketing agencies.
4. 360 ELEVATED
Situated in Salt Lake City, 360 ELEVATED has been offering digital marketing services in Utah since 1999.
It can also manage multilingual marketing in Portuguese, Spanish, French, and German. Also, the agency offers outstanding digital services to drive outcomes and bring potential customers with the help of their goal-oriented specialists.
- The agency is a Google Partner. Also, it got featured in My Local Utah and Duns and Bradstreet.
- The agency has 21+ years of expertise in digital marketing and has successfully provided better results.
- You can read their prior happy clients in the case studies section to know if they are the best option for you.
- It provides a tailored and affordable solution to meet your needs because they know that every firm is unique.
- It would have been better if some listing companies had accredited them for their digital marketing services.
- It may be a renowned agency, but they don’t offer its potential customers a free SEO audit or consultation.
5. REVITY Marketing Agency
REVITY Marketing Agency is next on our list of the top marketing companies in Utah.
The agency provides a broad range of digital marketing services, including SEO, social media marketing, web design, and web development. It aims to make its clients more visible on digital platforms using an integrated marketing strategy.
- In their seven years of journey, they have served 100+ clients and have managed a 1M+ ad budget.
- The agency is a Certified Google and Shopify Partner, allowing them to collaborate and learn closely with their experts.
- You may quickly scroll through several case studies of their previous customers to understand their work processes and capabilities.
- Their team keeps you in the loop and reports to you regularly regarding your project’s progress and outcomes.
- Surprisingly, despite being a well-known organization, they haven’t received any recognition from awarding bodies, publications, or listing/review sites for their digital marketing offerings.
- The agency has not mentioned if they offer customized plans or bind you in with long-term preset packages.
Related post: Best Digital Marketing Agencies in Boston
6. Ranksey LLC
Founded in 2018, Ranksey LLC is an internet marketing agency in Utah that prioritizes developing a unique strategy based on client requirements and executing it with finesse.
This strategy and customer-focused approach have enabled them to produce exceptional outcomes for clients over the years.
The agency offers web design, PPC marketing, SEO, and branding services.
- You get a free website audit or consultation before investing any real money.
- The agency is a Google Premier Partner. Furthermore, they have been rated highly by the Better Business Bureau.
- The agency offers custom plans catering to each client’s unique needs.
- You also get one free hour of website training, a free ebook, and access to a helpful podcast called “Secret to Scale.”
- The company hasn’t provided any case studies of past clients.
- The agency is relatively new in the SEO industry, which may produce doubts in your mind about whether or not it can provide desired results.
Redirect provides clients with results-driven marketing services to help them develop their brands and boost their online visibility.
Their team of experts offers top-notch paid advertising, SMM, brand planning, copywriting, and UX/UI design.
Your company can rise above the general noise in today’s marketing channels with their support.
- They have been assisting businesses of all sizes and sectors to launch, develop, and grow for almost 20 years.
- One of their clients achieved a 356% ROI after working with them. You can see the details of this client in the case studies section of the agency’s website.
- You get a free, no-obligation consultation where they will understand your needs and suggest a strategy and tactics to improve them.
- Founded in 2004, they hold 18 years of experience and successfully drove noticeable results to their clients.
- None of the renowned listing sites or awarding bodies have accredited them as the top marketing companies in Utah. Furthermore, it has not won any awards or certifications.
- The agency has also not partnered with Google or other marketing agencies.
8. Red Olive
Red Olive is a multi-award-winning digital marketing agency in Utah with decades of experience.
It has experience in assisting hundreds of businesses. The agency collaborates with you to develop a plan that maximizes your return on investment.
- The agency has won Addy, AIGA, Davey, and W3 awards for its top-class digital services.
- In their 22 years of business, they have managed $25M in Google Ads and $72M in Facebook Ads on behalf of their clients.
- The agency doesn’t bind you in expensive long-term contracts, making it an affordable Internet marketing agency in Utah.
- Despite being a renowned company, they have yet to win any awards or certifications.
9. Fuel Marketing
Fuel Marketing is the best digital marketing company in Utah regarding public relations, marketing, and advertising. The agency’s staff comprises creatives with experience and a forward-thinking mindset who can help clients with their expertise, creativity, and years of experience.
- The agency has 20+ years of experience and has served more than 200 businesses in that time.
- Some of their key clients are The Global Poverty Project, Grifols, Bare, Atomic Aquatics, and Covenant Care.
- The best part is that you get customized plans based on your business’s requirements.
- None of the listing agencies recognize them, and they haven’t received any certification for their work.
- The agency hasn’t partnered with the marketing channels such as Google or any other similar platform.
Related article: Top Digital Marketing Companies in Miami
10. Oozle Media
Established in 2007, Oozle Media offers the best and most affordable full-service digital marketing services in Utah.
It helps boost your business’s sales, calls, and clicks. Their sole focus is following the client’s business objectives to deliver excellent results.
- They provide you with a free analysis and consultation to understand your business so that they assist you in a better way.
- The agency is a Google Premier Partner and has spent 15+ years in the digital marketing field.
- The agency has worked with some really renowned companies, including Ogle School, Pittsburgh Career Institute, and Shamrock Plumbing.
- You get complete digital solutions in a single place, including SEO, PPC, email marketing, conversion rate, call tracking, and web development.
- Despite being in the business for a while, they haven’t won any awards or certifications for their services.
- One listing agency has included them as one of the best digital marketing agencies in Utah, which isn’t enough to prove their trustworthiness.
11. Epic Marketing
Epic Marketing values long-lasting relationships with its clients. And the agency achieves it by meeting clients’ needs and providing them with its best services.
You get measurable outcomes and a significant competitive advantage with the help of their experienced team.
- They have worked with numerous reputable companies. You can read all about their past work on the website.
- They have delivered brilliant results consistently during their 17 years in the digital marketing field.
- They offer specialized business strategies based on size, objectives, and requirements of businesses.
- Sadly, the company doesn’t offer free client consultations or website audits.
- Additionally, no listing agency has included them as one of the top digital marketing agencies in Utah.
12. 97th Floor
97th Floor is a reliable firm that has been providing digital marketing services in Utah since 2005.
The firm takes a positive experience in its ability to assist brands in becoming distinctive enough to gain client loyalty. Also, it aims to increase traffic and sales for your company.
- The agency has been listed in Inc. 5000 four times and three times in Entrepreneur Magazine.
- It has won Webby Award, Communicator Awards, Davey Awards, American Business Awards, and W3 Awards.
- The agency’s notable customers include the Utah Jazz, Time Warner Cable, Dell, Adobe, and Discover.
- Unfortunately, the company doesn’t share case studies of previous clients.
- They are neither a Google Partner nor have they been recognized by any listing agency or awarding body.
Salt Lake City-based digital marketing company, Underdogg, serves startups and small to medium enterprises.
The business provides services for social media management, SEO, and web design.
- The agency has been named 2022 Best of Utah Award Winner and best digital marketing company in Utah by several reputable listing agencies.
- You can schedule a free consultation with them by filling out basic details about your business.
- This agency will explain how your money is being used and what sort of results it’s generating.
- The agency focuses on small businesses and startups and provides affordable digital marketing services in Utah.
- The agency was started in 2019 and is relatively new to the market.
- Since it specializes in serving start-ups and small to medium enterprises, it is not ideal for big companies.
14. Big Red Jelly
Big Red Jelly is one of the best digital marketing agencies in Utah if you’re looking for matchless creativity. Their team consciously delivers practical strategies and resources to support your company’s long-term growth.
- Two well-known listing agencies, DesignRush and 50pros, have listed them as one of the best agencies in Utah for their impeccable services.
- You can download a free Website Foundation Checklist to analyze your site and easily book a free consultation with them.
- The Better Business Bureau has highly rated this agency. Also, it maintains partnerships with renowned companies like Wix and GoDaddy.
- It is a relatively new company which might make it a less-than-ideal partner for established businesses or enterprises.
- The agency is yet to win awards and certifications for its digital solutions.
Manta, a technology-driven company in Lehi, is the last digital marketing agency in our list of the best digital marketing companies in Utah. It has the expertise and tools to help small businesses flourish.
The company aims to help small businesses grow to their maximum potential and attract new clients. Their specialists are aware of digital tactics and concentrate on your business growth.
- The agency has assisted over 6 million organizations in growing online for over 20 years.
- You’ll get comprehensive traffic statistics that include information on your website, its sources, and your current rankings.
- Within six months, 83% of their clients achieve top 10 rankings. Every five minutes, Manta helps a website climb to the top of Google’s search rankings.
- You receive a free marketing consultation and audit from the company to assess the current status of your website and understand what they can do to improve the situation.
- The agency doesn’t maintain a Google partner status. They don’t have any partnerships with other organizations either.
- Furthermore, their list of awards, accolades, mentions in industry publications, etc., seem to be lacking.
You may also like: Best Digital Marketing Agencies in Curacao
There you have it — our list of the best digital marketing agencies in Utah that can deliver you the best outcomes. With their years of experience and result-oriented approach, these businesses will provide robust online growth for you and increase leads and revenue.
While all the companies mentioned above are reputable and trustworthy, choose the one that is best equipped to serve your business and help you fulfill your unique goals.