Wondering which SEO agency in Philadelphia is the best? You will find several agencies claiming to be the best. However, coming across the one that is going to be the best fit for you is not an easy task.
Moreover, since SEO can be expensive, you must choose an SEO agency that will deliver the desired results and make your investment worth it.
Therefore, we have prepared this list of the seventeen best Philadelphia SEO agencies to help you make an informed decision.
1. SEO Locale
Located in Philadelphia, SEO Locale is a digital marketing agency for small businesses specializing in web design, web development, and local and international SEO services.
The agency was founded in 2015 by two specialists with more than 15 years of experience in the digital marketing industry.
- The agency has satisfied 100+ clients and has a 98% client retention rate. Their ability to fulfill their commitments demonstrates their reliability and trustworthiness.
- The base plan for SEO starts at $300/month. You are not bound to get into a long-term hard-to-get-out-of contract with them; you can choose to pay them monthly and make an exit anytime you wish.
- They hold several certifications, including Google Partners (AdWords certified and Analytics qualified), Semrush, and Bing accredited professionals.
- You can read case studies of their past projects on their website. Case studies will help you understand how their services have helped their clients achieve their goals.
- The company’s small workforce may result in delays in the delivery of work, especially if projects are a bit too large or complex.
2. 1Digital Agency
Founded in 2012, 1Digital Agency is among the best Philadelphia SEO agencies.
Among all the companies and industries they serve, they seem to have a particular focus on optimizing the online presence of mid-market e-commerce companies.
- They have ten years of experience in the field of digital marketing and are also a Google Certified Partner agency.
- You get free SEO analysis and PPC analysis for your business. Additionally, you also get a free quote on demand for your desired services.
- You can go through various SEO case studies of their past works, which will help you understand how they work, where their strengths and weaknesses lie, and much more.
- They have served some top organizations like the Museum of Fine Arts Boston, Kate Spade, Hitachi, and Synchrony among other big brands.
- They haven’t mentioned any awards or recognition by any reputed organization on their website.
- Their price ranges between $159-199 per hour, which is slightly higher than the average price. Such a high price point may not be tenable over the long run if you are a small business or a startup.
Brolik is an SEO company that perfectly blends creativity and analytics to bring results.
After understanding your objectives and goals, they put you on a route towards your desired destination. They will help you rank for the right keywords, find the right audience, and thereby, improve your business’s performance across a multitude of metrics.
- Due to being a Google Partner Agency, they can easily adapt to the latest algorithmic changes and change their tactics accordingly.
- You get a customized analytics dashboard for your business to track progress and insights.
- They offer weekly as well as monthly reporting so that you can track the real-time progress of their tactics.
- You also get case studies of past projects on their website, which will help you understand how Brolik can help your business.
- Unlike some of their competitors, you don’t get free SEO audits or consultations from this agency.
- The agency seems ideal for only small and medium-sized enterprises as they are incredibly experienced in dealing with such companies.
4. Sagapixel SEO
Starting in 2017, Sagapixel has helped hundreds of businesses achieve more visibility online and reach their target audiences. You’ll be in excellent hands with their specialists who can advise you and implement strategies on your behalf as far as SEO and other services such as web development are concerned.
- You find case studies of past successes published on their website on the “Results” page. Reviewing them can help you understand if this company can help you achieve your SEO objectives.
- In addition to being a Google Partner Agency, it has achieved many other accolades. For instance, a well-known business publication, The Manifest, has listed them as one of the top 30 SEO companies in Philadelphia for 2022.
- If you choose this company, you will also get related services such as PPC and web designing, which is good if you want all services in one place.
- They don’t offer a free SEO audit or consultation for potential prospects, which can be a bit off-putting if you want to test their suitability before you make a financial commitment.
- One of the best methods for quick assistance, live chat, is missing from their website. You can only contact them through their number or the contact form on the site.
5. Seer Interactive
Seer Interactive is a digital marketing company established in 2002 that provides affordable SEO services in Philadelphia.
They are best known for providing local businesses in the region with exceptional SEO services. Furthermore, they have experience working with various well-known B2B and B2C companies as well.
- The agency has 19+ years of experience in the digital marketing field. During that period, they have worked with many large Fortune 500 companies.
- They have partnerships with many companies such as Google, Adobe, Microsoft, and Meta among others. These partnerships allow them to provide superior results for their clients.
- They publish regular blogs and case studies, which are a testament to their expertise and competence when it comes to SEO and digital marketing in general.
- Though they’re an experienced SEO company, they do not offer a free SEO audit and consultation to new clients.
- The contact information like phone number and email address are also missing. The only option is to fill out the form and wait till you get a response.
6. Dynamic Wave Consulting
Founded in 2020, Dynamic Wave Consulting is a small digital marketing company known for providing affordable SEO services in Philadelphia.
In addition to SEO, they offer various other services such as direct marketing, site design, advertising, and more. They have 30+ years of combined experience in providing marketing services.
- They offer a free consultation to discuss your current standing and your desired goals. You can schedule an appointment by filling in some basic company details and talking to them to better understand whether you can enter a mutually beneficial arrangement.
- You can review many case studies of previous success stories published on their website. Some of their past clients have included eminent companies such as Stradley Ronon, Uptown Modified, and Villanova.
- They are a relatively new company in digital marketing, so you need to make sure they have the expertise and experience to accomplish what you need them to.
- Unlike some other agencies, they don’t offer new clients a free SEO audit service.
7. Franklin Digital
Established in 2015, Franklin Digital assists businesses in getting the most from their SEO efforts and achieving extraordinary results.
Luke Marchie, the founder, has more than 16 years of experience in SEO and digital marketing.
- They have a track record of generating an 8x increase in monthly organic leads, 360% organic traffic growth, and $100k revenue in SEO sources.
- In addition to SEO, they also provide PPC, web design, and web development services for their clients.
- Case studies of their previous work are available on their website; they should tell you what results they have achieved for their previous clients and what they can do for your business.
- They do not offer a free consultation or free SEO audit service to help you understand how and where you need help.
- You will not find any email addresses or live chat options on their website, which is a concern in case you require a quick response.
8. Creative MMS
Creative MMS is a B2B digital marketing firm that provides top-notch SEO services in Philadelphia.
In contrast to many other agencies, they have a narrow focus; they focus on providing SEO services primarily to B2B companies, which allows them to be the absolute masters in this niche.
- The company was founded in 2005 and has 16 years of experience in the digital marketing industry. They have adapted to all the algorithmic changes enacted by search engines and consistently managed to deliver results. So you can expect them to continue doing the same.
- They have published many case studies on their website detailing their previous projects. You can go through it and see the ROI they have managed to achieve for some of their most successful clients.
- The company doesn’t offer any free SEO audits or provide free consultations to new clients.
- They offer SEO services mainly to B2B companies, so they may not be the best fit for you if you have a B2C business.
9. Mole Street
Established in 2011, Mole Street is a professional marketing company based in Philadelphia. They provide content marketing as well as SEO services to clients based in and around Philadelphia but also nationally in some cases.
Their work ethic and management philosophy are a bit unique in the sense that they measure their clients’ success primarily in terms of revenue, not visits or eyeballs. So if you’re a solid numbers person who cares about the bottom line above all else, you’ll love working with them!
- They shine in content marketing and strategy, especially for on-page SEO.
- The agency has long-standing partnerships with many brands like Hubspot and has been featured in many leading business publications on numerous occasions for their terrific work.
- The company is one with a social conscience and believes in giving back; that’s why they work closely with Hope Works (an award-winning NGO). The agency donates 1% of its annual revenue to the NGO.
- You don’t get any free SEO audit before you invest real money, nor do you get a free consultation.
- They only provide content marketing which is only a subset of SEO services. So if you’re looking for more than just content marketing or on-page SEO, it’s better if you take your business elsewhere.
With 25 years of expertise, WebFX deploys some really innovative and ingenious SEO tactics to bring spectacular levels of organic growth to your company. The agency employs over 450 expert digital marketing professionals to help you achieve your business goals.
- The agency has won 45 design awards, including the esteemed Horizon Awards. They have also won various other marketing awards from equally reputable sources. For instance, they were finalists in the US Search Awards in 2022.
- You also get eCommerce SEO services and SEO writing services in addition to essential SEO services.
- You get various educational blogs and content pieces on their website, which can be a good resource for you but can also stand as testimonials of the agency’s expertise in the field.
- You can also get customized pricing as per your requirement.
- They have a dedicated web app for their clients to see and track the progress of their projects.
- They are a well-recognized agency, but they don’t offer a free SEO audit to potential clients.
- They don’t provide related services such as PPC. Their sole focus is SEO.
11. SEO Brand
With 15+ years in the SEO field, SEO Brand is an SEO agency offering core digital marketing services. They have worked with prestigious brands like Montblanc, The Weather Channel, Allegra, and The Ritz Carlton.
- You can get a free proposal including a quote and details of the project by filling out some information. The company also provides past results in the case studies section on its website; they can help you judge their capability better.
- You can get almost all the digital marketing-related services in one place if you choose to do business with this agency.
- The company boasts a truly commendable customer retention rate; they have reportedly retained 88% of its clients with its work quality.
- You don’t get a free SEO audit which is a big shortcoming for a company with such an esteemed reputation.
- Their prices range from $100-$149 per hour, which may be a bit expensive for small businesses and startups.
12. Dignitas Digital
Founded around ten years ago, Dignitas Digital is among the best SEO agencies in Philadelphia. They serve national and international clients; they have reportedly served 100+ clients from four continents.
- The agency has successfully handled more than 500 projects. Their customer retention rate is 97%.
- You also get web development, web design, and business intelligence services in addition to SEO services.
- They have received several accolades for other services but haven’t received any awards for their SEO services, which might suggest that SEO is not a particularly high priority area for them.
- You don’t get a free SEO audit or any free consultation from this agency.
13. Sagefrog Marketing Group
Since 2002, Sagefrog has collaborated with many B2B healthcare, technology, and business services firms. Their staff thoroughly understands many industries and handles clientele from different sectors.
They offer web design, search engine optimization, email marketing, media relations, advertising, and branding services.
- The company has partnered with brands like Hubspot to devise innovative strategies and tactics with which they can help their clients obtain superior results.
- On its website, the agency has included several case studies addressing how they drove ROI for their clients; they have released this information to help prospects like you understand what they can do for you.
- Their plans typically start from $5000, which is definitely a bit too high for small and medium-sized enterprises and startups.
- You don’t get any free SEO audit, which means that you need to invest money before you get to know how they can really help you if at all.
14. SEO Digital Group
Starting in 2016, SEO Digital Group has acquired several years’ worth of experience in website development, web design, email marketing, pay-per-click advertising, and SEO.
Their primary focus is to help small to medium-sized businesses improve their rankings in the SERPs, reach the widest possible cross-section of their target audience, and gain more revenue.
- You get reports on the progress of your projects regularly. But the best thing is that their reports are hand-crafted by humans, not automated by software.
- The agency offers you a free SEO analysis tool. A free SEO audit will help you identify your areas for improvement.
- Due to their distinguished reputation and quality of service, The Manifest has included them in the list of the top 30 SEO agencies in Philadelphia.
- They only provide SEO services. So, if you are looking for a dedicated SEO company, they are the ideal choice for you.
- They have not published any case studies of their previous clients.
- The agency is relatively new and has not received many awards, certifications, or recognition from industry experts and/or organizations.
15. Synergist Digital Media
Synergist Digital Media is among the best SEO agencies in Philadelphia. They specialize in helping you get to the very top of the SERPs for your target keywords.
In order to make that happen, the agency does in-depth research on the keywords and phrases and devises the best strategy through which you can reach the number one position. In this regard, the fact that they are Google and Bing partner agencies helps.
- You get a free SEO audit for your website, which can tell you where you’re lagging in terms of SEO.
- The agency provides you with a monthly report through which you can track the progress of your SEO efforts.
- Their customers have reportedly witnessed a 42% increase in average leads and traffic, followed by a 34% increase in ROI within the first eight months of working with this agency.
- They don’t offer a monthly payment scheme. You have to sign a one-year contract during which you have to commit to working with them.
- No case studies of their previous works have been published on their website, so you have to rely on online reviews to assess the validity of their claims.
Renaissance is your one-stop destination for all your SEO needs in Philadelphia.
They create a thorough digital marketing plan to help you achieve your objectives. Moreover, they are a market leader in digital marketing with decades of combined experience.
- You don’t need to sign any long-term contract with them. The agency believes that each client has different goals and budgets. So, no contract or setup fee is required.
- They seem to have a particular focus on the eCommerce industry. Therefore, they’d be ideal for e-commerce firms looking for help.
- The agency can be a good option if you want several other digital services in one place. They offer web designing, PPC, SMM, video marketing, and print advertising among other services.
- You neither get any free SEO audit, consultation, or case studies of past projects/clients.
17. DMi Partners
DMi Partners is last but not least on our list of the top Philadelphia-based SEO agencies. They are a full-service digital marketing firm with 16+ years of experience.
DMi Partners assists organizations in ramping up their online presence through lead generation, SEO, email campaigns, branding strategy, and affiliate marketing.
- Many industry experts, organizations, and associations have acknowledged them as one of the best SEO agencies in Philadelphia and also the United States.
- The quality of their service and the impact they have been able to make for their clients have caught the attention of many of the leading business publications including, for instance, Bloomberg.
- The agency does not offer any free SEO audits to prospects.
SEO is absolutely crucial to reach your target audience and thereby increase your brand awareness and revenue. In order to make a success of your SEO efforts, you need the best SEO agency that can fit your needs and your budget and can help you reach your business goals.
If you’re in Philadelphia, these are the 17 best SEO agencies in Philadelphia you can trust. Now that you have the basic information, do a bit of research on your own and choose the one that best fits your particular requirements.