Are you searching for the best software companies in Indianapolis? With so many choices floating around, you know it’s complicated.
Indianapolis is the capital city of Indiana and a hub for countless innovative software solution companies making waves in the tech industry.
But how do you choose which ones are indeed the best? For your convenience, we’ve researched and compiled a list of the 13 best software companies in Indianapolis.
These companies offer cutting-edge software solutions for businesses of all sizes, including mobile applications, web development, and enterprise software.
So, let’s dive in and discover so that you can find a top software agency in Indianapolis for your needs!
1. Pharaoh Soft
Pharaoh Software is a custom software development company that has been providing SaaS services in Indianapolis since 2014. The company’s business intelligence team helps businesses transform data into actionable insights to solve complex challenges.
Further, the company guides its clients through all stages of software development, from ideation to implementation and beyond. Whether you’re in the early stages of ideation or need ongoing support, Pharaoh Software guides you every step of the way.
Pharaoh Soft Features
- The company works with technology experts at Google Cloud, AWS, Databricks, PowerBI, Snowflake, and more to meet clients’ unique needs.
- Its team also helps clients define their product vision and roadmap to ensure they are on the right track for success.
- Renowned listing agencies like The Manifest, Tech Reviewer, and DesignRush have been accredited as the city’s best software agency.
- The company has served firms with its development services, including Philip Morris International, J&J, AstraZeneca, Vodafone, Jumia, and Pannelli.
- The company offers training services to bolster your team’s knowledge in software, data modeling, dashboard design, and strategy, enabling them to do more with data.
RocketBuild is a premier outsourced web and app development company based in Indianapolis. It has been serving clients since 2014 as a top-notch on-shore outsourced developer.
Later In 2016, they partnered with The Iron Yard, a code academy, and since then, their growth curve has continuously increased only.
RocketBuild collaborates with some of the most renowned creative teams in the Midwest. Consequently, they can design and develop the most outstanding websites and digital experiences.
- RocketBuild has a proven track record of engineering high-quality mobile applications and custom software in their six-year journey.
- The company got listed on renowned organizations such as The Manifest, GoodFirms, and DesignRush.
- It has helped clients like Kiwanis International, USA Football, Purdue University Hydro-Gear, Jasper Furniture, and Kinetrex Energy.
- The company’s team of experts is proficient in various mobile programming languages, including Java, Swift, Objective C, React Native, PhoneGap, and Appcelerator.
- You can read through the case studies published on their website and make an informed decision.
DeveloperTown is a software consultancy that has been around for over a decade.
The company started by helping startups launch new software products and has since expanded to work with large enterprises.
Further, the company assists clients in startups. Therefore, it enables you to take calculated chances, find untapped opportunities, and accomplish software initiatives.
- The agency has been helping startups build and launch new software products for over ten years and has 400 projects.
- It has a wide range of expertise in data quality assessment, governance, management audit, custom API development, integration, and architecture.
- You can read about their past happy clients in the case studies section to know if they are the best option for you.
- Some key clients are Republic Airways, myJack, Baldwin Aviation, Brand Amper, TenantTracker, T2 Systems, Beck’s, and track ahead diagnoses.
- The company understands the value of digital transformation. That’s why their expert team identifies the tasks and automates the repeatable manual processes using no-code or robotic process automation (RPA) solutions.
4. Six Feet Up
Six Feet Up is one of the best software companies in Indianapolis, a Python and cloud expert consulting company.
As a woman-owned company, they have a unique perspective and approach to their work. The agency uses professional methods and tools to maintain end-to-end quality, ensuring your project is delivered on time and within budget.
Further, it has assisted startups to Fortune 500 corporations in achieving their objectives. The company aims to complete 10 IMPACTFUL projects by 2025 which they want to be defined as impressive and transformative.
Six Feet Up Features
- Six Feet Up is a software development company with a proven track record of success with 20+ years of experience.
- Since 1999, organizations like Capital One, NASA, Purdue University, and UNEP have sought out their passion for reliable software solutions.
- The company’s team has expertise in implementing technologies like Python, React, Kubernetes, Terraform, Plone, and AWS/Azure/GCP.
- The Manifest, GoodFirms, and DesignRush have mentioned them in their list of top software companies in Indianapolis.
- The company uses Progressive Web Apps (PWA) to leverage re-engagement tools, such as push notifications, through web sockets.
Kurieta is a full-service agency helping businesses succeed and grow with strategy, operations, sales & marketing, technology, and branding.
The company’s staff offers cutting-edge solutions that support companies of all sizes in thriving in the quick-paced digital world of today.
Further, its team identifies your unique needs and drives business growth and profitability.
- The company has 56 team members, has served 150+ happy clients, and completed 300+ successful projects.
- The company’s team offers frequent reports, KPI analysis, and suggestions for enhancement in your digital products.
- Kurieta is a top-tier consulting agency providing exceptional branding and marketing services, including logo design, brand strategy, and collateral design.
- The company also offers customized website development services tailored to clients’ needs, including custom design and analytics.
- The firm has detailed some of its case studies in different industries. Before working with them, you can read through them to set the right expectations.
6. HSTK Haystack
Haystack is among the best software companies in Indianapolis, known for its exceptional customer service.
The company’s services include developing websites and mobile applications. And they serve small businesses, non-profits, and enterprise clients across the US.
Furthermore, the company has a team of certified experts to collaborate with clients to provide the best features and functions for their brands on the web and mobile.
HSTK Haystack Features
- The company has big names in its portfolio, including Google, Pomchies, Axon, CICF, and Memberclicks.
- Some renowned agencies have listed them, including The Manifest, GoodFirms, and DesignRush.
- You can understand the outcomes of their former clients by reviewing several case studies on the website.
- It offers free consultations to its potential clients. You can book to discuss your requirements.
- Haystack’s services include custom integrations with third-party APIs, SAAS product development, and process automation/productivity apps.
7. DB Services
DB Services is a top software agency in Indianapolis with customer-focused database and workflow solutions. The company guides small projects and outsources large initiatives.
The company has been serving businesses since 2003 and has provided custom software solutions to a wide range of organizations till now. It includes Fortune 500 companies, small businesses, universities, non-profits, and vertical markets.
DB Services Features
- DB Services has won Growth Partner of the Year by Claris. IBJ has listed them in the Fast 25 Fastest-Growing Companies in Indianapolis.
- The firm got listed in Inc. 5000 Fastest-Growing Private Companies in America. Also, they are AWS partners.
- The Manifest has also acknowledged this company for its SaaS services in Indianapolis.
- The business offers comprehensive and custom software solutions to help you accomplish your goals.
- If you want to know if they are the right agency for you, go through their past clients’ results in the case studies section.
- Its expertise in FileMaker development helps businesses of all sizes to streamline their operations and increase productivity.
Genesys is a worldwide frontrunner providing cloud-based customer experience and contact center solutions.
The company’s vision allows organizations to deepen customer connections with proactive, predictive, and hyper-personalized experiences across every channel.
Further, it evaluates the existing processes, identifies the scope for automation, and implements a solution to provide the maximum ROI.
- Genesys recently introduced AI Experience in September 2022, offering businesses a complete solution to managing customer journeys.
- The company has a remarkable presence in over 100 countries, and its cloud, digital, and AI technologies have enabled millions of customer experiences.
- The company has given its clients 100% ROI in less than three months. Also, they have provided a 400% increase in digital sales.
- The agency has helped businesses, including Vodafone, Swisscom, Singapore Airlines, BBVA, and TechStyleOS.
- You get custom SaaS services in Indianapolis with this company.
9. Pinnacle Solutions
Pinnacle Solutions is among the best software companies in Indianapolis, serving since 1996.
The company analyzes and interprets data to improve business outcomes and enable process improvements. Further, their expertise lies in data management and integration, data visualizations, and predictive analytics, making them a reliable agency.
Pinnacle Solutions Features
- Its team has over 26 years of experience creating custom software and mobile app development.
- The Manifest has listed them in 10th position on their list of top software companies in Indianapolis.
- The company believes each business has specific requirements, so you get customized solutions.
- One of their standout services is the Pinnacle Data Science Quickstart. It is an easy-to-use, scalable cloud solution providing a solid data science foundation.
- The company has won various categories of the SAS North American Partner of the Year and SAS Hackathon 2022 Awards.
SEP offers strong groups of compassionate, full-stack developers and engineers to make ideas come to life. The company aims to deliver a framework to design exceptional software products for you.
What sets them apart is SEP also supports underrepresented groups in pursuing STEAM education through The SEP Foundation Maker Scholarship.
- The company serves various industries, including aerospace, automotive, industrial IoT, Financial Technology, Precision Agriculture, and life sciences.
- It has successfully run tech companies with superior results for over 30 years.
- You can understand the outcomes of their former clients by reviewing several portfolios on the website.
- The company conducts Hackathons twice a year, where their team comes together for a weekend of pitches, conceptualization, and making.
SilverTech is among the best software companies in Indianapolis, with 80+ full-time US-based employees.
Further, the company provides various services to help your business. You also get digital marketing and digital consulting services with this agency.
- The company has won numerous awards, including Best Tech-Focused Digital Agency — USA in 2022, FinTech Awards, and Best Media Agency in Best of Business New Hampshire.
- They have collaborated with platforms like Sitecore, Kentico, Sitefinity, HubSpot, and Salesforce, to provide better solutions.
- Since 1996, the company has been proven effective in assisting firms to experience rapid growth.
- With a team of 80+ certified professionals in various fields, SilverTech has completed 100+ projects.
- It has bagged many high-profile clients, such as Equity and Emerson Hospital, Dell, Fulton Bank, and American Water.
12. InGen Technologies
InGen Technologies is a top software agency in Indianapolis. The company has a team of problem-solving, website, and application development experts specializing in customized solutions for your business needs.
Further, InGen helps businesses with complex integrations, modernization, IoT solutions, or a new website. Additionally, they embrace a fluid, interactive, and agile approach to client engagements.
InGen Technologies Features
- It has been in this industry for 40 years and has built web products and applications worldwide.
- The company’s team of experts creates a customized plan of execution, from digital strategy to your CMS and technology stack.
- It is good to note that the agency has included some of its work samples on the website to understand them better.
- They are certified Progress Partners with 10+ years of experience working within the Sitefinity ecosystem.
- The agency is one of the oldest software companies in Indianapolis that has been serving since 1983.
13. ThiDiff Technologies
Founded in 2012, ThiDiff Technologies is a mid-sized e-commerce development company. The company is a technology business that establishes offshore development centers and outsourced product development.
Further, its team provides e-commerce development, custom software development, application testing, mobile app development, and other services.
ThiDiff Technologies Features
- You can take professional advice for free, where they will solve your queries and provide you with an estimated budget for your project.
- They take you in the loop and provide transparent reporting to inform you of their work.
- Some of their key clients are Sally Beauty, Cosmo Prof, Shop Your Spot, Jones, The Nailscape, MingWang, and Misook.
- The Manifest has listed them among the top software companies in Indianapolis.
As we’ve explored, Indianapolis is home to many thriving software companies.
From startups to established firms, they all share a common passion for technology and a drive to help businesses of all sizes achieve their goals.
You can count on the above 13 companies to provide the expertise and support you need to succeed.
These offer top-notch solutions, from providing digital strategy and consulting to application development, user experience design, and more.
If you’re looking for software companies in Indianapolis to help take your business to the next level, these firms are worth considering.