Financial companies’ websites are considered YMYL pages. It is, therefore, imperative to have an industry-experienced SEO firm running your SEO strategy for you.
Google requires the content of financial websites to be of high quality as these topics could significantly impact the happiness or financial stability of those who use them.
Therefore, your financial website needs to be built on a rock-solid foundation of quality content and stellar design and be SEO optimized to rank well in Google or any other search engine.
So, here’s a list of our top recommendations for SEO service providers that can help take your financial website to the next level.
WebFX is a full-service internet marketing and SEO company offering innovative web marketing solutions to medium and large-sized businesses across the globe.
As a leader in SEO, web design, e-commerce, inbound marketing, and branding, WebFx drives traffic, converts visitors, and measures effectiveness to ultimately deliver actual results for its financial clients.
Their financial services clients include:
- Credit unions
- CPA firms
- Loan officers
- Wealth management companies
To set itself from the rest, WebFx uses the R.O.C.K.E.T. approach to SEO:
R – Research – WebFx begins by understanding your business, target market, and competition. They also analyze your website and servers. This gives them a baseline of where your business is to help them build a roadmap and strategy.
O – Optimize – Once they understand these key areas, they optimize your website’s design and content. Your account team will create for you eye-catching titles and meta descriptions. They also improve your technical SEO.
C – Content – Your readers are looking for helpful, informative content. WebFx will create original, keyword-rich content for your website that engages your target market and drives conversions. They will develop long-form content, guides, and even sales copies.
K – Keywords – WebFx will target the right keywords for your business and utilize advanced rank tracking to monitor strategy. They’ll also do competitor analysis to ensure that you’re targeting the right keywords for your industry.
E – Earned media & links – WebFx knows the value of shares, shout-outs, and traffic. They’ll help you to build authority and trust with your target market by increasing your social media presence and developing relationships with key influencers in your industry. They will also launch viral campaigns if that’s what it takes to get you noticed.
T – Testing – The WebFx team will help you to test calls-to-action (CTAs) and site design. They want to ensure that your website is optimized for conversion rate optimization (CRO) so that you’re making the most of your traffic.
WebFx also offers local SEO services that help financial businesses rank higher on Google Maps and local search results.
And with their MarketingCloudFX marketing platform, you can track your SEO progress, leads, and sales using artificial intelligence to accelerate ROI from local search.
However, keeping track of and managing your SEO campaign for each location can be difficult if you have many locations. But with LocalFX, a client-managed local SEO software, you can do just that. The software helps you:
- View listing status
- Keep all of your listings updated and synchronized across 100 directories
- Keep an eye on what people are saying about you online
- Add location-specific widgets to your financial website
2. Thrive Internet Marketing Agency
Thrive is a financial service digital marketing agency with 16 years of experience driving results with its data-driven web marketing services. They have a team of over 220 employees across 34 states, including analysts, copywriters, designers, developers, and marketers.
Thrive takes a strategy-first approach, starting with a discovery phase to understand your business and goals. They then move on to developing an actionable, data-driven plan that will help you reach your goals.
Thrive agency looks to leverage the growth in mobile searches related to financial management to help its clients increase brand awareness, drive more website traffic, and increase conversions.
Some of the services offered to financial companies include:
- Conversion rate optimization – Thrive will optimize your website for conversions with A/B testing, heat mapping, and user experience analysis. This includes PPC management, as well.
- Content writing – Financial content is complex and requires a deep understanding of the industry. Thrive’s team of writers will develop high-quality, informative content that educates your target market. It addresses your prospects’ pain points and helps position you as a thought leader in the industry.
- Web design and development – A well-designed website is essential for any business, but it’s especially important for financial companies. Your website must instill trust in your visitors and show that you’re a credible source of information. Thrive’s designers and developers will create a custom website that reflects your brand and helps you achieve your business goals.
- Social media marketing – It’s essential to know where your target market is spending its time online; for many people, that’s on social media. Thrive will help you create a social media marketing strategy that reaches your target market where they are and drives results.
Thrive believes financial companies need tailored strategies. The one-size-fits-all model simply doesn’t work for this industry. Thrive works with you to create a custom SEO and digital marketing plan that meets your specific goals and budget.
Thrive partners with some of the biggest names in the SEO optimization and marketing industry:
- Google Premier Partner
- Bing Ads Accredited Professional
- Google Analytics Technology
- Yext Certified Partner
SmartSites have immense experience working with money management firms, insurance companies, stock brokerages, and other financial businesses, which makes it one of the top SEO consultancy for this industry.
SmartSites analyze variables that affect SERPs to help your website rank higher. This includes on-page factors such as title tags and meta descriptions, as well as off-page factors such as link building and site speed.
In addition, SmartSites will help you balance organic SEO and paid SEO. They argue that both are necessary to achieve success, and what you choose to use depends on your niche and business goals.
Some of the SEO services they offer include:
- SEO analysis
- SEO copywriting
- SEO consulting
- Mobile SEO
- Technical SEO audit
SmartSites say most of their SEO campaigns can double website traffic within six months.
Nationwide Merchant Solutions Case Study
Nationwide Merchant Solutions, a credit/debit card processing service, signed up with SmartSites for help with their SEO.
Nationwide’s goal was to increase traffic to their site and improve their position in SERPs. The credit card processing niche is very competitive, so they knew they needed an experienced SEO company to help them rank higher.
SmartSites started by conducting an in-depth keyword analysis. They found the right keywords to target to help Nationwide rank higher and get more traffic. Other strategies that SmartSites included in the plan were creating unique content, aggressive link building, and creating a professional website.
The campaign led to a huge increase in traffic, with a 564% increase in total site traffic. Page views increased by 181%, and leads increased by 283%.
4. Ignite Visibility
Ignite Visibility has industry experience working with all types of financial companies, from investment firms to banks.
Ignite Visibility’s goals are to help its clients promote their financial products, improve trust, communicate with customers effectively, and establish strategies for long-term success.
They offer a wide range of SEO services, including:
- SEO consulting
- Social media management
- Local SEO
Included in their list of renowned clients are companies such as Sharp Healthcare, General Insurance, National Funding, Accredited Debt Relief, and many more.
Ignite Visibility’s financial marketing process has five steps:
- Defining objectives and setting the baseline – They evaluate your current situation and establish your goals. This includes your website and SEO performance, social media strategy, and PPC metrics to know what they should focus on improving first.
- Optimizing mobile strategy – Many people use their phones to search for financial products and services. So streamlining the mobile experience is crucial. This includes improving your website’s speed, ensuring it’s responsive, and improving the overall user experience.
- Developing educational content – To build relationships with your audience, it’s important to provide them with valuable and informative content that addresses their needs. Ignite Visibility helps its clients gain thought leadership and create helpful content such as blog posts, infographics, guides, and more.
- Creating cross-channel strategy – First, they create long-form content around a certain theme. Then, they use this content to create social media posts and infographics to make the information more digestible.
- Regular reporting – Evaluating your results is crucial to see what’s working and what isn’t so you can make necessary changes. Ignite Visibility provides its clients with monthly and quarterly SEO reports.
Ignite Visibility’s low employee-to-client ratio allows them to give more personal attention to each client. You get a dedicated account manager who will be your main point of contact, and they will monitor your campaign’s progress.
5. CSTMR Fintech Marketing & Design
CSTMR is a digital marketing agency for fintech, financial, and SaaS companies. They specialize in building brands and creating comprehensive marketing plans that generate leads and sales systematically.
CSTMR SEO experts deeply understand how Google works and what it takes to rank on the first page. They create personalized SEO plans for their clients that focus on their unique needs and goals.
SEO, UX, content, and technology teams work together to ensure the client’s website is optimized for search engines and easy to use and navigate.
CSTMR continually reviews the results of its campaigns’ results, makes changes to improve performance, and provides further recommendations to clients.
More services provided by CSTMR include:
- Experience design
- Paid media advertising
- Marketing strategy
When choosing an agency to partner with, you must consider your needs and goals. As SEO for financial companies is a bit more challenging than SEO for many other industries, it’s essential to find an agency with experience in the industry, as they can provide insights and strategies that other agencies might not be aware of.
The agency should also be able to create a comprehensive marketing plan that covers all aspects of digital marketing, from SEO to content creation to paid advertising. Regular reporting is also important to track the progress of the SEO strategies and make necessary changes.